Ayush Kwatha Tea- Reload Immunity naturally
₹70.00 – ₹200.00 (inc GST)
Our immunity system detects & fights the microbes entering the body. Compromised immunity leads to illness. Absence of disease is not enough to indicate good health. We have to protect ourselves. Have a good immunity … say no to viral, bacterial & other infections. Preventive care has its own significance in Ayurveda.
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) : has immunomodulatory, antibacterial, anti fungal, antiviral & muscle relaxant properties. It cures allergies, asthama & alleviates stress. Human trials show that Tulsi can increase lung capacity and reduce labored breathing.
- Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) : has immune-modulatory & antibacterial effect. Balances hormones after meals, boosts metabolism and controls sugar.
- Shunti (Gingiber officinale) : has anti inflammatory & stimulatory effects on digestive tract. It reduces stress and energizes body.
- Krishna Maricha (Piper nigrum) : has antipyretic, immune-stimulant, antioxidant, antiseptic, antispasmodic action & aids in absorption of nutrients. It enhances the bio-availability of food & medicine.
Each tea bag contains,
Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum) 1.3g, Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) 0.6g, Shunti (Zingiber officinale) 0.6g, Krishna Maricha (Piper nigrum) 0.3g
To Reload Immunity:
• Ayurveda emphasized on drugs having Rasayana (Rejuvenation) property to enhance Vyadhikshamatva (immunity).
• Ayush Kwatha is a blend of 100% Immunity boosting herbs – Tulsi, Twak, Shunti and Krishna Maricha.
• These ingredients have high ORAC ( Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity)
• This Tea has potent Anti Oxidant property.
• Possess Anti-microbial property
• Helpful in Respiratory ailments
For best results, consume 2 cups of Tea every day.
Grab, Areca Tea
Box of 10s, Box of 30s
SURESH ACHARYA –
Great initiative by Green Remedies and Team.
This CORONA taught us Health is Wealth and Precaution is better than Cure.
You are addressing both the concern through this product GOOD LUCK Green Remedies and team.
Very good product, good way of consuming Ayush kwata.
Great job team.